July 1, 2017

Beautiful Day-July challenge reveal for CE

 Hi everyone.. So glad you stopped by to check out our July challenge post for Creative Embellishments.  
I was lucky enough to spend the Fourth of July with my husbands family a few years back up in Iowa, we were amazed at the air show.   
here is the layout I created:

I used Bo Bunny papers for my layout, love the happy whimsy prints and colors.. 

I also created some extra large paper clips using some of the star (stars frame) chippies, they can be removed and used in my planner :) 


 I also used one of the flourishes and added it to a large star, to create my embellishment for the bottom of my layout.. 


I cut the circle frame (Out of this world frame) in half, glued papers to the back and attached them by tucking them behind my photo mats and to finish off my layout, I added the "Beautiful Day" title to the top.. Because it truly was a Beautiful Day.. 

Do stop by Creative Embellishments and join our monthly challenge..
 Just click HERE
thanks for stopping by today.
till text time
hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment