April 1, 2017

Imagine-CE monthly challenge reveal

Hi fellow scrappers. 
 I'm here today to share our April monthly challenge reveal over at Creative Embellishments and its a fun one :) 
I decided to scrap ahead and created a non photo layout for todays challenge reveal.. My daughter is pregnant and I will be adding a few big tummy photos to this layout in a few months :) 

Here is my layout:
I fell in love with these cute bunny chippies and when I looked at them, I knew they needed to be fluffy.. 

 I grabbed my Snowflake paste by Finnabair and covered the chippies with that..adding some pink ink to the ears.

For the grass, I used the seagrass chippies and painted them using two different tones of green. I cut them in half and placed them randomly at the bottom of my layout.

I also used one of the flourishes, cutting it in two pieces.. adding one to each side of the layout..painted it using  green and blue paint..
the title is from the Dream word set and I decided to leave it the original color.. loved the contrast it created..
I also added one of the butterflies from the Monarch butterfly set.. painted it to match my layout and then added some green gems to the center.. I also randomly placed some of the mini circle panel pieces here and there, tucking some under my photo frame and then flowers..adding some mini green gems to it..

Thanks for stopping by today..
till next time
hugs
Nanné

here are the chippies I used to create my layout:


  
Bunnies                                           Monarch butterflies

  
Flourish                                               Seagrass



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout. Congrats on the "coming soon" addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete