March 13, 2017

It's Our Time-altered art-CE daily

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm  here to share an altered clock I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments using an cheap alarm clock I had purchased from IKEA several months ago, with the intention of altering it at some point..
Here is my project:
I used Gesso to first cover the clock, then used several shades of acrylic paint to create the patina look..
how about a few close ups:
side view, where you can see all of the layers I created using some of the CE chippies.
I also covered the front with some of the flowers I had in my stash.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my altered art project..
till next time
hugs
Nanné

Here are the chippies I used to create my project:
    
It's Our Time                                          1 1/2" gears

Door Knockers (door knockers)    
Door Knockers                                    Butterflies

1 comment:

  1. Nanne,
    Hi I'm new to CE and I just want to say thanks you for your beautiful inspiration. This is amazing and I will be on the look out for old clocks.

    ReplyDelete