March 1, 2017

CE monthly challenge reveal

Hi fellow scrappers.
It's the first of the month and that can only mean its challenge reveal time over at Creative Embellishments.. We have an amazing photo for inspiration and you can always use the twist for the challenge..
Here is the inspiration photo..
No automatic alt text available.
I loved the colors used in the photo, so I used that as the inspiration to my layout.
Here is my layout:
I used my favorite Bo Bunny papers and Creative Elements chipboard elements to create my layout

How about a few close ups and some details:
I love to use these rings for frames for smaller photos..

I clustered some of my flowers around the main frame, this leafy vine frame is sooo pretty.. I used some watercolors to paint my chipboard elements.

I also added some art stones by Prima Art Extravagance.. they are so much fun to use and add such a fun element to your page.

I found some purple flat back gems in my stash, so added some to the center of the snow flakes ..

Thank you for stopping by today
till next time
hugs
Nanné

Here are the chippies I used :


Large Snowflake Set (large snowflakes)  leafy vine frame (leafy vine frame)
Large Snow Flakes                          Leafy Vine Frame

Rings For So Many Things (Nested Shapes Rings) Basic Alphabet (Fonts Basic Alphabet)

No comments:

Post a Comment