February 27, 2017

Baby Girl mini album-CE daily

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here to share a cute little baby girl mini album I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, its a gift for my daughters friend.. This mini album measures 7x5 and its a flip fold album.. meaning, there are lots of flip-able pages in it ..

I used some of my favorite Bo Bunny papers, lace, trim and of course CE chippies..

When you first open the album this is what you see..  I tried to keep this album semi simple, but once I started adding flowers, I just could not stop and the album got pretty chunky :)


I love the polaroid frames in the CE store and I wanted to add the "family" frame so the new family could add their photo here with their new family member..


I also added pages with pull out tags and tuck behind photo mats.. I added some chipboard words along with flowers for this page.


I love the chipboard buttons, so I covered some with papers that match my album and I also used some alphabets to create my sentiment..


and this is definitely one of my favorite pages..
These all flip open so she can add lots of photos to this album
Thank you for stopping by today
till next time
hugs
Nanné
here are the chipboard elements I used:

1 comment: