December 1, 2016

Christmas cheer-CE monthly challenge reveal

Hi fellow scrappers... 
It's the first of the month, which means its Monthly challenge reveal over at Creative Embellishments..
I decided to scrap these photos of my 12 yr old who likes to sleep under our Christmas tree every year :)

Here is the layout I created for our monthly challenge:
I used some of my favorite G45 papers and of course CE chippies..

how about a few close ups:
I love these ornaments.. 
I colored them using copic markers and then heat embossed them using UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel)


I cut the Berry Wreath frame into two pieces, so I could frame both photos :)  I colored it using Fiber Castell Big Brush markers and then used some red Stickles for the berries..

Thank you for stopping by today
till next time
hugs
Nanné

Here are the chippies I used:

  
Berry Wreath                                      Christmas Bulbs

No comments:

Post a Comment