November 10, 2016

Traditions- CE daily

Hi fellow scrappers.. It's Nanné here to share a layout I created using some of the fabulous fall themed chipboard elements in the Creative Embellishment store..
Us Finn's have a tradition every fall to go pick mushrooms from the woods and this year I had my phone with me and was lucky enough to get some photos of my mom on the hunt :)  Prized mushrooms are the Yellow Chantarelles, which by the way are delicious..
Here is my layout:
traditions
I absolutely adore these mushroom chippies.. I colored them with my Gelato's.. which are so easy to use, just rub the color on with your fingers.. 
How about some close ups and details:
traditions3
For the mushrooms and leaves, I used several different tones of Yellow, brown, red and green..  
traditions2
for the bottom corner, I clustered several mushrooms, leaves and flowers..
traditions-4
For the title, I used the Traditions sentiment.. I covered it with black gesso then rubbed some Gelatos over it, adding some highlights with white paint..  Papers are by Bo Bunny, the Enchanted harvest collection..
Thank you for stopping by today..
Till next time
Hugs
here the chipboard elements I used:
   
Mini Mushroom                                                   Autumn Leaves
  
Heritage Word set                                                      Heart sets

No comments:

Post a Comment