October 26, 2016

Heartfelt Creations and Creative Embellishments cross promo

Hi fellow fellow scrappers..
I'm here today to share a layout I created as my project for our cross promo for Creative Embellishments and Heartfelt Creations.

Here is my layout:
I absolutely fell in love with this sunflower paper set and decided it would go great with some of the pumpkin ivy and the new brick pieces embellishments from CE

how about a few close ups:
.
I did a lot of fussy cutting from the paper line.. I love sunflowes, so these were pretty and wanted them scattered all over my layout :)  I also added a bird house among the sunflowers.

I painted the blinds and the pumpkin ivy using Gelatos by Faber Castell 

for the centers of the sunflowers, I added some glossy accents and then Prills from the Heartfelt Creations store.

Thank for stopping by today and checking out my layout..
do stop by Creative Elements and see what the other girls have created for todays cross promo post..
till next time
hugs
Nanné

 Here are the chipboard elements I used on my layout:

               Blinds                                   Pumpkin Vine flourish


  
Magical words                               Brick pieces                             Birdhouse set

No comments:

Post a Comment