July 18, 2016

Light of my Life-CE reveal

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here to share a masculine layout I created using one of my favorite photos of my husband, some of my favorite papers by Bo Bunny and of course these amazing chipboard elements from the CE store..

LOML2
I absolutely love the new rust effect pastes by Prima..
I was able to create such a hard look to my chippies and then added a little dab of light blue with my gelatos  which are by Faber Castell.

IMG_9148
I also took some wire and twirled it around my paint brush and then tucked the ends down behind the flowers..

IMG_9149
I fussy cut the blue flowers from the paper set, then added the gears and some more flowers.

IMG_9147
Absolutely love these Industrial hanging lights.. added some of the rust effect paste to age them up a bit..

IMG_9150

here are the products I used:

Thank you for stopping by today
till next time
hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment