June 24, 2016

Thankful for your friendship-CDD reveal

Hi fellow stampers..
I'm here to share a card I created as my design project for Craftin Desert Divas using Greetings word dies, Tiny sentiments and the Sew Raggedy stamp sets.. 

Here is the card I created:

I cut some 2" squares out of some patterned papers, adhered them to my card base and then used the stitch stamp to add stitching to the edges..

I then added my sentiment onto a patterned piece of paper, heat embossing the stamped sentiment using white embossing powder.. Adding some of my favorite flowers to soften the card.

close up of the stitching and of the wood veneer flourish I added.

Here are the stamp sets and dies I used:

    
 Tiny Sentiments                Greeting word dies               Sew Raggedy

thank you for stopping by today..
Till next time
Hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment