June 13, 2016

Masculine Link it up party-CDD reveal

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  

This linky party theme is "Masculine"..

The sponsor are:
Craftin Desert Divas

CDD- One stamp set

CDD-One digi stamp of your choice

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  


Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is the card I created:

I used some of the dies to cut out the squares and word blurb, then using the Adventure land and Adventure awaits stamp sets to create my out of this world scene :) 

I used my Copics to color in the background as well as the images..


Here are the stamp sets I used:

Adventure Land  Adventure Awaits
Adventure Land                   Adventure Awaits

  
     Mix it up Dies                   Pocket pieces Hi dies

    

Thank you for stopping by today
Till next time
hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment