June 7, 2016

Hope your day is Magical-cdd reveal

HI fellow stampers..

I'm here today to share a magical card I created as my design team project for Craftin Desert Diva's using some of my favorite stamp sets and dies..

Here is the card I created:



I created a black embossed card for the background, rubbing some silver paint on top to get the image to pop.. Then added my layering, using the Fancy Frames dies..

I absolutely love these little potion bottles. They are so great little images to cluster.
I also used the stars from the Hallo-Scream stamp set to give my card a magical feel..
and the bubbles are from the Under the Sea stamp set

the sentiment to my card I created using the new Adventure Awaits stamp set.

I also used some of the Lime Sprinkles.



    

Hallo-Scream                        Under the Sea                     Adventure Awaits

   Doodlebug-Sprinkles Self Adhesive Glitter Enamel Embellishments. Add a touch of shimmer and brilliance to your project with these fun glitter enamel stickers! This package contains fifty-four self- adhesive glitter enamel embellishments in three different sizes and three different tints on one 3-3/4x2-1/2 inch backing sheet. Comes in a variety of colors. Each sold separately.
                   Fancy Frames dies                                        Lime Sprinkles                                       



Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my magical card.
Till next time
Hugs

1 comment: