April 13, 2016

Sending Hugs card-CDD daily

Hi fellow stampers..
I'm here today to share a card I created using the new Wishful Thoughts and Flowers in Bloom stamp sets from the Craftin Desert Divas online store


Here is what I created:


I absolutely love the flowers in the Flowers in Bloom stamp set..
I spent a nice Sunday afternoon stamping, coloring and fussy cutting my flowers and leaves.. :)

I cut a piece of white cardstock and punched the edges to make a tag, stamped the sentiment from the Wishful Thoughts stamp set and the butterflies from the Koala-fied stamp set,  using Sepia Archival Ink and then used my Glitter pen to add some touches of detail..

I layered my flowers by gluing them together and for final added detail, I dabbed some glossy accents in the middle and added some tan colored micro beads..


Here are the stamp sets I used to created my card:
    

You can buy them here:

 
 


Thank you for stopping by today
till next time
Hugs
Nanné



No comments:

Post a Comment