April 18, 2016

Link it up party-CDD

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  

This linky party theme is "Shaker card"..

The sponsor are:
Craftin Desert Divas

CDD- One stamp set


CDD-One digi stamp of your choice


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  

Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is the card I created:

I decided to use one of my stencils and some textured paste to create the brick background of my card..  I then sprayed it with some distressed spray stain.. In black, brick red and copper, wiping away the excess.. Then rubbed the tops with some distress inks, same colors as the sprays..

I then used some of the dies in the CDD store to create the top of the card and added the sequins.

Stamped my sentiment which is in the new Wishful Thoughts stamp set,  I then wrote over it with the Silver Star glitter pen, adding some shine..'The flowers I created are all from the new Flowers in Bloom Stamp set.


here are the dies, sequins and stamp sets I used to create my card:

  


  


Thanks for stopping by today
Till next time..
hugs

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Nanne! Love the flowers and the color combo.. the sequins are perfect ...

    ReplyDelete