April 21, 2016

Just Pea-cause card-CDD daily

Hi fellow stampers..
It's me again and I'm here today to share a fun shaker card I created as my design team project for Craftin Desert Divas, using some of the awesomely cute stamp sets and versatile dies..
Here is what I created

Oh gosh... I absolutely loved coloring that cute little pea buddy :) 

I cut the flower svg files with my cameo and then stamped my images onto the die cut.
colored everything with Copic markers

The pea buddy's and leaves copic colors I used are:  G40, G43, G82 and G64

For the centers of the flowers, I used my Silver Star roller pen.. Its so pretty with the little bit of sparkle.. 

The copic colors I used to color my flowers are: R20, Y21, RV95

Here are the stamp sets I used to create my card:

  


for the dies and sequins:

 




Thank you for stopping by today..
till next time
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment