February 22, 2016

Natures Wonders Link it up post-CDD

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas


Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  This linky party theme is "Natures Wonders"..

The sponsor are:

Craftin Desert Divas

CDD- One stamp set


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

I decided to use one of my favorite stamps and create a cute Thank you card :)



I've colored the mushrooms using my Faber-Castell Polychromo pencils, they blend beautifully and give you such softness to your stamped image..


Here are the stamps and dies I used to create my card:
  
Autumn Wishes                  Fancy Frames dies



Thanks for stopping by today
Till next time..
hugs

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Love the colors and those mushrooms are so cute!

    ReplyDelete