January 24, 2016

Sending Sunshine-Card for CDD


Hi fellow stampers..
I'm here today to share a cute little spring themed card that I created as my design team project for Craftin Desert Diva's using the cute little bee and the flowers from the Home Sweet Home stamp set.. I also wanted to add a little detail to my card, so I used the bee swirl from the Busy Bee stamp set, the leaves and sentiment from the Autumn Wishes stamp set..


here is what I created:

I  used the big scalloped edge die from the Fancy frames die set to cut the background to my card.  Once I had the background, I stamped my flowers and then the leaves.. finally adding that adorable bee and the swirl and lastly the sentiment..

I used a Stardust pen on the wings of the bee, centers of the flowers and leaves to add little shimmer..

Masking the flowers was simple and I was able to layer them.. 
I colored the unstamped areas with green marker to add the cluster look..

Here are the stamps I used to create my card:

    

and the die set I used:



Thanks for stopping by today
Till next time
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment