December 31, 2015

Birthday Hugs-CDD daily

Hi fellow crafters..
I'm here to share a cute Birthday themed card as my design team project for Craftin Desert Diva's using the bookworm from the Beyond Measure stamp set which is the stamp set I'm showcasing today and some of the dies from both Fancy Frames, Mix it up and Pocket Pieces Hi die set.

Here is what I created: 
I used some of my favorite papers to go with this card..
I came up with the card idea when my youngest son told me he felt like a nerd asking for books for Christmas this year :)  He really wanted the hard cover set of the Lord of the Rings..

I used the fancy frames dies to cut a frame out of the front of the card, then I was able to use the cut out to add my stamp image to and I added that to the inside of my card :)

Here you can see the tabs I added, plus my cut out needed a little something, so used the bigger fancy frames dies, to create the scalloped edge :)

The stamps I used to create my card:

featured stamp sets:
   

The die sets I used:

       

Thank you for stopping by today and taking a look at my 
cute bookworm card..
Till next time..
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment