November 18, 2015

The Beary Cutest In The Patch

Hi fellow stampers..  
I'm here today to share a cute little fall themed card I created as my design team project using some of the amazing stamps from the Craftin Desert Diva's store.. 

Here is the card I created:
Eeeek.. I can't get enough of that adorable teddy bear :)
I am a fall nut and so I love everything that comes with Autumn.. The colors, the pumpkins, sunflowers.. oh my!!  :)   This guy was so much fun to color..

How about some close ups and details:

I loved adding a few falling leaves, just a little detail underneath with a fine tip black marker..
That sentiment, I thought it would great for any kind of a card..

The pumpkins I colored using different tones of yellow, tan and brown.. 
the taller pumpkins looked like they could be spotted, so added different tones of Green :)
and finally a little highlights using a white gel pen.. 

Here are the stamps I used to create this card:
   
and you can buy them here:

Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my cute little beary thankful card..
Till next time
Hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment