November 2, 2015

Link it up party: CDD

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas


Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  This linky party theme is "Sweet and Yummy"..
and here is the photo:




The sponsor are:

Craftin Desert Divas

CDD- One stamp set


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created:
I love baking and so, it's where this card came to mind :)
I added lots of apples and pumpkins, since its that time of season, where were baking pies and all kind of pumpkin goodies..

How about a few close ups:
I added some stickles to the tops of the cupcakes :) and used some of the tab ties from a few of the die sets, which I have listed and linked below


I love that the dies have the stitched edge :)

Here are the stamp sets I used to make this card:

       
    
and you can buy them here:
Farmers Market- Sentiment: Happiness, apples and pumpkins
Baked with Love: Sentiment: Baked with love, Homemade.  Images: rolling pin, cupcake and mixer

for the dies:
  

Fancy Frames: Matting
Pocket Letter Dies: Large tab
Mini Banner Die: side tabs

Thanks for stopping by today
Till next time..
hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment