November 30, 2015

Link it up party-CDD reveal

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas


Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  This linky party theme is "Christmas"..

The sponsor are:

Craftin Desert Divas

CDD- One stamp set


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is the project I created for todays reveal:

´
I have started on Christmas cards a little earlier this year, maybe now I'll have them all done in time..LOL
I absolutely love this cute little gingerbread girl and coloring her was so much fun.. adding some details which you will be able to see in the closeups:

The poinsettia digital stamp comes with candles, but I edited the image where I was able to delete the candles and just use the flower.. 
I also used the die to create the Polaroid frame, using the heart die as a cut out..

I also used the banner die and one of the amazing sentiment stamps from the Tis The Season stamp set, plus I of course had to add a cookie :)


Here is the stamp sets and dies I used to make this card:

     
 
Tis The Season                  Baked With Love


Thanks for stopping by today
Till next time..
hugs

2 comments: