November 16, 2015

Link it up-CDD-Make it Sparkle

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas


Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  This linky party theme is "make it Sparkle"..

The sponsor are:

Craftin Desert Divas

CDD- One stamp set


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is the project I created for todays reveal:
I decided to put some of my favorite die cuts to good use along with one of the fun sentiments from the Simply Christmas stamp set.. 

and I always like to use the sentiments in a fun way, like adding it to a cloud :)

I added some white paint and Star Dust Stickles to add the Sparkle to my card..


Here is the stamp set I used to make this card:

      
    
and you can buy it HERE



Thanks for stopping by today
Till next time..
hugs

1 comment: