October 25, 2015

You're a cut above-card-CDD daily


Hi fellow crafters..
Here  to share a fun card I created with one of my favorite stamp sets: Beyond Measure.. 
by Crafting Desert Diva's


Here is the card I created:
I can't seem to get enough of the masking technique and so, was able to get all of these layers stamped onto my card..

how about a few close ups and some details:


First, I stamped my row of apples, then the books starting from the top stack and working my way down.. 


I then added a few pencils, the scissors and my sentiment.. adding the A+ last..

The edge doodling I did free hand using a fine tip black marker, just to add a little detail to the edge of my card.. 

Here is the stamp set I used:
and you can buy it HERE

Thanks for stopping by today..
Till next time
hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment