October 19, 2015

Link it up party: Photo Inspiration-CDD

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas


Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  This linky party theme is "Photo Inspired"..
and here is the photo:




The sponsor are:

Craftin Desert Divas

CDD- One stamp set


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created:

I absolutely adore those cute little owls on the Owl-idays stamp set, plus I'm a big fan of sunflowers :)
I grabbed a cup of hot coffee and my stamps, sat down at the kitchen table and just stamped on a white piece of cardstock and this is what I ended up with :)  I absolutely love this card, it turn out so much better than I had  envisioned ..

how about a few close ups and some details:

I wanted to create the illusion of falling leaves, so added a little grey shadow underneath the images and then some black swirls with a fine tip black marker..

I love the adorable owl.. I had to dress him up in his Autumn outfit, staying warm while playing in the falling leaves :)

I did a lot of masking on this card, but it was fun and so worth it..


Here are the stamp sets I used to make this card:

     
    
and you can buy them here:
Farmers Market- Sentiment: Happiness
Owl-Idays- Owl
Autumn Wishes- leaves, mushroom, acorns and flowers
Beary Thankful-Sentiment: Autumn

Thanks for stopping by today
Till next time..
hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment