October 6, 2015

For You card- PPPR daily

HI fellow crafters..
I'm here to share a cute fall themed card I created using cutting files from the PPPR store..

Here is what I created:
I just love this adorable mouse and wanted to make him look like a farmer :) He can be found in the Candy Cane mouse cutting file.

I used the hat from the Little Scarecrow cutting file and added it to my mouse, adding some fun colors to his clothing and holding a bunch of carrots that he just picked fresh for you ..LOL That bunch of carrots is in the Seed Packet cutting file.

I also wanted to add few autumn details, so I used the cute little pumpkin from the Pumpkin Spice Latte cutting file, Acorns from the Fall Borders cutting file and leaves from the Leafy Faces cutting file..
I adhered them all to my background which is in the Layered Labels 2 cutting file..
All of the papers you see are a digital download..

and their you have a fun, yet adorable little fall themed For You card..
Thanks for stopping by today..
till next time..
hugs
Nanné

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable and wow, look at all the fun cuts:) Your farmer mouse is fabulous! So cute!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete