August 11, 2015

We've Moved-PPPR Daily


Hi fellow crafters..
I'm here to share a cute little We've Moved card I created as my design team project for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons..

We are in the midst of packing, painting and moving.  I thought what a fun way to let my friends and family know our new address etc than to create a cute little shaped card.. Wanted to keep it semi simple since I will need to make about two dozen of them :)

Here is what I created:

I created the pretty shaped card using one the labels from the Layered labels 2 cutting file, I copied and flipped the image, then welded them together to create the card base..

That cute little house is in the Home Sweet Home cutting file and then the banner is in the "Sentiment Spots" cutting file.  I added some dots with white paint and then added light green stickles to the bushes underneath the windows..

and their you have my cute little "We've Moved" card..

Thanks for stopping by today
Till next time
Hugs
Nanné

2 comments:

  1. Now this is CUTE & A great idea!!! LIKE that you made it simple so you can mass produce them.. :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete