August 25, 2015

Moving Day layout-PPPR daily reveal

Hi everyone..I'm here today to share a fun layout I created as my design team project for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons to capture our moving day..
We've lived in this town house for 15 yrs now and decided we wanted some thing bigger and we wanted more privacy, so we found a great house and we'll be moving next month..

Anywho, here is the layout I created:
I wanted to create whimsical layout using some of the fun cutting files from the PPPR store..

how about some close ups:
the car with luggage is on the "Are We There Yet?" cutting file, where the nest with eggs is in the "Gnomies" cutting file and the home heart is in the "Home Sweet Home" cutting file..  the scalloped edge on the bottom is in the Borders 2 cutting file.

I used the Melting Ice cutting file and made boxes out of it :) added some fun cooking elements (Baking Fun cutting file) into it and then added a stack of suit cases.

This cute little girl is from the Valentines Kids cutting file, I have her holding a box instead of a heart.. The title I created using free fonts I found online..

added clouds and a tree as well.. I just like adding lots of fun details to my layouts..
The clouds are in the Rain or Shine cutting file and the tree is in the Happy Tree cutting file.

Thank you for stopping by today..
Till next time..
hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment