August 10, 2015

Keeping Cool-Link it up party-CDD

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  This linky party theme is "Keeping Cool"..

The sponsor are:

CDD- One stamp set


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created:

I wanted to keep it clean and simple.. :)
I used the large and medium scalloped dies from the Fancy Frames die set.

I really liked the "Paradise found" saying which is in the Summer Lovin' stamp set .
The sand is all hand made using several colors of brown marker..

and it went perfectly with my sentiment :) 
both the beach sign, sentiment and flip flops are in the Beach Bound stamp set..

Here are the stamp sets and dies I used to make this card:

   
and you can buy them here:


Thanks for stopping by today
Till next time..
hugs

1 comment:

  1. clean and simple and so so cute! love those flip-flops in the sand. my favorite place ever! the beach.

    ReplyDelete