August 12, 2015

Inking of You-cDD daily


Hi fellow crafters..
I'm here today to share a fun under the sea themed card I created using the adorable "Under the Sea" stamp set as my design team project for Craftin Desert Divas


Here is what I created:
I went a little crazy with the bubbles, but I just couldn't stop once I started..LOL
I also used the Fancy Frames dies, to create the frame around my card. added some dots with white paint.

How about a few close ups and some details:

I attached my stamped images using foam tape, I love fussy cutting my images..
I created the blue background by rubbing some Evergreen Bough distress ink on my card base,
then detailed it with a white gel pen.

This cute little guy, added some white dots on his cheeks  and then decided the card need a few fish, attached them kind of random around the bubbles..

Here you can see I added some glossy accents to my bubbles to make em look wet..

Here are the stamp set and the dies I used:
  
and you can buy then here

Thanks for stopping by today
Till next time
Hugs
Nanné

2 comments: