June 1, 2015

Link it up linky party CDD-Summer

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  This linky party theme is "Summer"..

The sponsor are:

CDD- One stamp set


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.


Here is what I created for todays reveal:

Aaaaaaw.. That little crab is just about the cutest isn't he ? LOL
This is my take on a summer themed card and I really want to send this to my
sister-in-law who isn't feeling so good these days.. 

How about some close ups:
I added lost of layers with foam tape squares.. and added some pearl halves to look like the shells have pearls in them :)

and the sentiment I used.. I like the look of it stampped onto the wood print paper..

Here is the stamp I used:




and you can buy this HERE

Hope you will Craft It Up and Link It Up!!!
Thanks for stopping by today..

Happy Scrappin ya'll :)

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo Darn CUTE!!!! LOVE the waves & Sea Shells..... Fun Crab Too!! Wonderful! :) Have a Crafty day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card. I love the crabby he is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete