June 19, 2015

Family Vacation-SOUS sketch reveal

Happy Friday fellow scrappers..
It's sketch reveal time again for us girls here at SOUS and this week, we have a multiple photo sketch for you..
Here is the sketch:
fun right?... 
Great way to add a few photos from your favorite event, holiday, vacation, etc..

Here is what I created with this sketch:

We've taken lots of trips lately and always drive, drive, drive..LOL
My hubby said this is too grey (what does he know right?).. It is a bit grey, but loved these colors and prints, plus I have photos of us in the car driving as its poring rain outside just on the out skirts of Georgia, driving north to Iowa from Florida.. ( I got it covered)..

A few close ups:
loved this rear view of the car, I wanted to add the no U-turn sign, since we just keep going and don't turn back..LOL

and how many times did my hubby mis-place his car keys?.. seriously...LOL


Till next time..
hugs
Nanné


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that Color Combo... the grey, yellow, & Blue are so pretty together! I also love this layout! But that's no surprise! You make the cutest things!!! Have a Crafty day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is perfect, as usual. I love the colors and images. I wish I had your talent. That reminds me of our vacation, only we are going in the opposite direction, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is perfect, as usual. I love the colors and images. I wish I had your talent. That reminds me of our vacation, only we are going in the opposite direction, lol.

    ReplyDelete