June 30, 2015

4th of July Air show-PPPR reveal

Happy Tuesday fellow scrappers..
I'm here today to share a cute little 4th of July themed layout I created using a few of my favorite files from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon store..

Here is what I created:
I just sent off for some digital photos yesterday, so I'll have one of my kids while we were watching the 4th of July Air Show while visiting family in Iowa back in 2008..

how about some close ups:

These adorable kids are in the 4th of July kids cutting file..

The over sized star and the large star are both in the Best Buddies cutting file..

The stars are in the Best Buddies cutting file..

and their you have my cute little 4th of July layout..
Thanks for stopping by today ..
till next time..
hugs
Nanné



Files used:
Fourth of July Kids Cutting Files Best Buddies Cutting Files

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! This looks amazing Nanne!! I simply LOVE seeing your Fabulous Layouts! :) Have a Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I love all the stars and the sweet kids and the patriotic colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete