May 19, 2015

Welcome to Florida layout-pppr reveal

Happy Tuesday fellow scrappers..
I'm here today to share a fun little vacation themed layout I created to show case some of our family vacation photos I took while we were visiting family and friends in Florida as my design team project for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons

Here is what I created:

love love love that toothy crab..LOL I think he just "made" this layout..

How about some close ups:

Added some fun detail to the corner.. 
I know I love to just relax when I'm on vacation, how about you?

Added the three surfboards, since we always drive by the beach.. I'm not a big sun bather, fear of skin cancer, but we always take in the sights while in Florida.. It really is beautiful there..

and my happy crab holding the welcome sign..LOL 

now for the details of how you can create this layout:
here are the cutting files I used:
they are all linked ..
Sail Away Cutting Files Surf's Up Cutting FilesDay at the Beach Cutting Files


Moody Crab Cutting FilesDino-Mite Cutting FilesRain or Shine Cutting Files

Vintage Cameras Cutting FilesLayered Labels 2 Cutting FilesBorders 1 Cutting Files

and their you go.. my happy crab layout :)
Thank you for stopping by today and taking a look at my fun layout..
Till next time..
Hugs
Nanné

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute page Nanne and so many wonderful details. Your white gel really makes your cuts pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I love all the different elements you chose to include on your layout, especially the crab holding the sign! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH!! How super CUTE is this!!!! LOVE it!! So fun with all those cut images... :) Have a Wonderfully Crafty Day!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete