April 12, 2015

Happy Birthday Tag-CDD daily

Hi fellow scrappers...
I'm here today to share my design team project for Craftin Desert Diva's and it's a mixed media style tag I created with my daughters birthday in mind, using the Bring on the Cake stamp set and some of my favorite stencils, inks and sprays, oh my!! LOL
Here's what I created:
I started off with a simple piece of white cardstock, used my corner chopper to create the tag shape..
Just started layering color using distress inks, added some texture with stencils and decorative paste. 

Then stamped the Birthday and 26 using the stamps from the Bring on the Cake stamp set, adding some high lights using a white gel pen..

The tag needed a little something, so stamped the Happy Birthday onto some distressed white cardstock using the Fired Brick distress ink.. attached it above the heart using foam tape..

I had cut the heart, sprayed it with Fired Brick distress spray stain, inked the edges with black distress ink, adding some detail with a white gel pen and dry brushing with white paint.. 
I also wanted to add some girly touches, so I though it needed some flowers and leaves..
which I also dry brushed with white paint..

Here is the stamp set I used:
and you can buy it HERE

and there you have my distressed tag :)
I want to thank you for stopping by today and taking a look at my project..
Hope you all have a scrap-tastic week..
hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment