April 10, 2015

Easter layout-SOUS sketch reveal

.
Hi fellow scrappers..
Its sketch reveal day over at SOUS and I'm hosting the challenges for this month, which means todays' sketch was created by me :)

here is this weeks sketch:

super fun and you can make it super simple as well..

Here is what I created with this sketch:



I decided to go all Easter with my layout and now, I just need to hunt down a cute photo of my kids to add to it..

I added some fun details with printing digital elements using my Silhouette Cameo..

How about a few close ups:



and their ya have my cute Easter themed layout..

Do stop by SOUS and come join the fun..
till next time
Hugs
Nanné

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it, Nanne!!! Love the colors...the sketch...there's nothing SIMPLE about this layout!

    ReplyDelete