February 24, 2015

Thank you card-PPPR reveal

Hi crafters..
I'm here today to share a thank you card I created and it could be used for teacher appreciation day or for us Finns, we always give the teachers a small gift and card at the end of the school year to say thank you for taking such good care of our children..
It's my design team project for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon..

Here is what I created:

I absolutely adore the school themed cuts Lisa has..
I used the Print and cut in the Silhouette software to create my card..
Was able to print the Thank You right onto my image :)

added some fun school themed elements to my card, chalk board, eraser, chalk, apple and a diploma..
I attached the cutting files to my card using foam tape to add dimension..

the files I used to create my card:

Blackboard Cutting Files Hats Off Cutting FilesApple Picking Cutting Files
Layered Labels 2 Cutting FilesBorders 2 Cutting Files
and there ya have it...
Lots of fun files to create a fun card for your favorite teacher..

Thanks for stopping by today..
till next time..
hugs
NannĂ© 

No comments:

Post a Comment