February 20, 2015

Project Life page-DC-Clothing

Hi Fellow crafter's..

I'm here today to share a project with you that I created for today's Die Cut reveal over at Stuck On U Sketches.
Since most of us are in the heart of Winter or in the middle of Summer (for our Aussie friends), we decided to use a die cuts of  CLOTHING..

I decided to create a Project Life spread and focused on Winter..
Here is what I created:

I added lots of fun details to my week and focused on some of the photos I had taken that week, which I need to have printed..

How about a few close ups and some details:
My first page, I took a couple of photos of my boys as they were dressed in the 
Winter best..so, I will add those to the blank cards..

For this page, I added my CLOTHING element, which is the sweater up top..
I also bake a lot, so I always tend to add a "baked" element to my pages..

My son is in the Finnish army, he gets to come home every other weekend so, I added the Home Sweet Home card for him..

 I had baked some Apple danishes, its why I have added apples to my PL spread.. Mmmmm  LOL
I'll also add the recipe which I used for future use, in case my kids might wanna try it out one day.


One of our  designers will be show casing her project everyday for the next week , so don't forget to come by S.O.U.S and check it out..

Till next time..
Happy Scrapping
Hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment