January 21, 2015

I love you layout-CDD reveal

I'm  here today to share a fun "I love you" themed layout I created as my design team project for Craftin Desert Diva's..  
I love coffee and when I say that, I mean " I LOVE coffee!"..LOL  I decided to create a fun detailed layout show casing my love for coffee and got to use some of the stamps from the "Say it Big" sentiment set..

Here is what I created:
So super fun :D

how about a few close ups and some details:

I decided to stamp the sentiment "I love you" from the Say It Big stamp set 
onto a tab and then used foam tape to attach it to the frame around my photo. 
Then adding some fun details using coffee beans and leaves :)

I also added the sentiment "Hugs" from the Simply Said sentiment set by tucking it in 
behind the cup to go along with the rest of the saying I created ..

I wanted to add some fun coffee related deails..

I actually have a tattoo of a coffee cup and heart on my lower forearm :)
added a photo of it to my layout..


I used my "Love you a Latte" cartridge and my Cricut Imagine, along with the great Sentiment stamps by Craftin Desert Diva's to create this layout.


You can buy it HERE

and then I used the Say it Big stamp set:
You can buy it HERE


and their ya have it, my love for coffee layout..
thank you for stopping by today..
hugs
Nanné

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this layout...the details are to die for (as usual)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I LOVE coffee, too, but since YOU have the tattoo, I guess you win! LOL Seriously cute details and I love the weaving of the brown with the black and red. :)

    ReplyDelete