December 5, 2014

Sketch reveal- S.O.U.S

Today is the first sketch challenge for us Design team members of S.O.U.S
for the month of December..

The sketch was designed by Me nd I will be hosting this months challenges..
I'm going to share with you my take on today's sketch and here it is:

We had our first snow arrive last week and I had to take some photos while on break at work :)
The colors are a bit off of this layout.. We have winter and taking photos outside just isn't an option any longer, and inside photos just don't photograph nicely :)

Here's some close ups and details:
added a heart flourish and with some snow flakes on it..
little drops of baby blue stickles for added details..

Added some Diamond stickles to the white of the hat..

my mittens and scarf.. winter essentials..LOL

and finally my title.. 
I cut this using my Cricut and the Winter Woodland cartridge..

and their ya have my take on our sketch..
Do stop by S.O.U.S and check out some of the changes we're working on so we can inspire you on a daily basis :)


Till next time..
Scrap happens :)
Hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment