November 21, 2014

Happy Helpers-Sketch reveal SOUS

Wow! Is it Friday already? :)
Us girls at SOUS have another fun sketch to reveal today and I decided to scrap an old photo of my boys when they were just little fella's..  They always helped me in the kitchen, usually fought about who got to sit on the counter top.. Had so much fun playing with this layout and here is what I created:

and here is our sketch:

how about some close ups :





my two little helpers :)


for supplies used:

Silhouette Cameo
die cuts: SIL store
(puzzle pieces, stars, chevron, scalloped edge)
digital papers and elements
(numbers, clips and tabs)

white and grey cardstock
white gel pen
distress inks
foam tape
green mini brads
stencil
deko-paste


and there ya have my post for today..
Do stop by SOUS and check out what fun layouts our design team have created using this weeks sketch..
till next time
hugs
Nanné

2 comments:

  1. OMG What an awesome picture....the saying sure applies here
    you know the one "A Picture is worth a 1000 Words"!! LOL
    Girl you did one fantastic creative Lay Out OMG I love it.
    You really did an outstanding job. What a talented scrapper you are. I'm so glad you shared it!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and such a happy layout too, love it x

    ReplyDelete