November 9, 2014

From our home to yours- Card

Hi fellow stampers..
I'm here today to share a card I created as my design team project for Craftin Desert Divas, using the "From our home to yours!" sentiment from the Simply Christmas sentiment set.

Here is my card:

it measures 6x6 and I added lots of layers :)

side view..
 I decided not to glue the snowflakes down on the banner, but let them hang around, added some white liquid pearls to the centers of all the snowflakes and around the edges of all of the snow..

how about a few close ups:
I stamped the sentiment right onto the back of the card, then using my white gel pen to add a little detail around it..


Here is the stamp set I used:

and you can buy it HERE

and there you have my project for today..
thanks for stopping by


3 comments:

  1. Your wreath is gorgeous! Love all the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nanne. I love all the little details.

    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is outstanding! Wow...love the scene and the details are simply amazing!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete