November 17, 2014

Craft it up and Link it up Linky Party-CDD

Welcome to the Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!  This linky party theme is "Create a Tag or Use a Tag!"

The sponsor are:

CDD- One stamp set



$25 gift certificate
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

.I've been working so many holiday projects, be it Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas, that I felt like I needed to do something a little different.

Here is what I created for this linky party...

I am a Huuuuuuge "Game of Thrones!" fan.. 
I've watched every episode of every season and now my son and I are reading the books.. So, I needed a book marker :) 
 In the beginning of the book, I love the story of the Old Wise tree that is white with red leaves, plus I had to add the shield, crown and sword since its all based on mid-evil fictitious history :)

I added the stamp to the shield " Always and Forever!" since its how I feel about my love for these books :)  
I also though to write in white gel pen "Winter is coming!" (from the book) but it did not turn out as I had visioned it :)  Grrrrr

My pretty white tree.. 
I did a print and cut around edge with this one, adding a white edge (in the SIL software) to the red leaves giving them a great look and of course had to add some Bling, whats a crown if it doesn't have bling right?

Here is the stamp I used:
You can buy this stamp set HERE

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!
Thanks for stopping by today..

Happy Scrappin ya'll :)

4 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful. I love the bling and the pretty colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous tag Nanne!! Love the bling. My son is a huge GOT fan too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this tag and the pops of color on the leaves!

    ReplyDelete