August 22, 2014

Baby's 1st Birthday card-DC reveal SOUS

its' die cut reveal time for us ladies over at SOUS and for today's challenge, its all about parties..
I decided to create a babys' 1st birthday card using the cut bubble gum machine off of the Cricut's Wrap It Up cartridge :)
Here is what I created:

Used baby boy papers and colors, which were digital papers that I printed with my printer..

How about a few close ups:



I added lots of little details with a white and black marker..

and for supplies used to create this card:

Cricut Imagine
Wrap it up cartridge

Silhouette Cameo
Canon Printer
Scalloped square (SIL store)
Free fonts (to create sentiment)

White cardstock
Digital paper kit:
distress ink
white and black fine tip marker
foam tape

and there ya have my project for our Die Cut reveal for SOUS..
do stop by and check out what amazing projects the rest of our design team has created.
Till Next time..
hugs
Nanné

8 comments:

  1. Adorable card Nanne. Perfect colors for a baby boy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually curious to know what you needed your printer for? This card is PERFECT by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I printed the patterned papers before cutting.. They are a digital paper set :)

      Delete
  3. Great project! Love all the coordinating papers.
    ~Janis, DT SOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the detailed pen work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun birthday card for baby's first birthday, Nanne! I love your work with the die cuts, colors of the gum balls and the pen :) Super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Great papers and colors. It turned out so nice!

    ReplyDelete