June 16, 2014

Sunny Day- Project Life reveal-SOUS

Its another Monday Project Life challenge reveal for us ladies over at S.O.U.S and for this weeks challenge, we asked our design team to Add Texture to their PL spread..
I decided do a little mixed media style and used lots of paints, gelatos and modeling paste..
This took me most of a day to create, but its cause I'm so new to Mixed Media, but it was a lot of fun and I can't wait to do more  :)
Here is what I created:


Yummy colors... 
I used Webster's Pages papers for the back ground and the strips of paper..
Did some random stamping and then added some photo mat cards..

How about some close ups:





Oooooh and can you believe I did not use any die cuts on this spread?..LOL
Everything is either fussy cut, punch, stamped or hand made..  fun fun fun!!

and there ya have it...
Thank you for stopping by today and do stop by SOUS for more Project Life inspiration, While there why not join in the fun with us since we an amazing sponsor for the month of June..

Till next time..
Hope you have a scrap-tastic week
Hugs
Nanné



2 comments: