May 5, 2014

Project Life challenge- Ledger

Wowzah.. Is it Monday already?  How fast time flies, when you're having fun..LOL

Us girls over at SOUS are having our Project Life challenge reveal today and we were asked to use LEDGER or GRID on our spread...

I've been having loads of fun playing around with my own Project Life designs along with some of the ready made I've found in the SIL store.. Super fast way to get your hands on some really beautiful cards is by buying them from the SIL store :)  Love my Silhouette Cameo by the way ( cant' say that enough)..
So, I decided to use some photos that I had from week 16.. My youngest son Adam got his hair cut ( a miracle by any means) and we started enjoying warmer weather, spring finally arrived..
although, it was snowing this morning when I woke up.. :)
Here is my PL spread for todays challenge reveal..
These are really hard to photograph, so bare with me :)

got some close ups for ya:







and their ya have my PL spread for our reveal..
Do stop by SOUS and check out the other amazing takes on our challenge..
Till next time
hugs
Nanné

1 comment:

  1. These can be a challenge to photograph can't they? I love the colours you chose, nice work on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete