April 21, 2014

Project Life reveal- Use a stamp-SOUS

Happy Monday fellow scrappers and lifers..
Us girls over at SOUS were challenged to use either a stamped image, phrase or word on our project life spread and I went with two out of the three..
I decided to grab some of my small paper stacks that I've been holding onto and then some corrugated cardstock I just recently purchased at a craft supply store..  I then rummaged through some of my stamp sets and decided to use two different ones..

Here is what I created:

I decided to go with some spring colors since we got spring a little earlier than normal this year, no complaints..

How about some close ups of the cards I created:

I used some alphabet stamps to the create the "fifteen" strips..
The corrugated cardstock is by DCWV.

One of my photo cards..
 I stamped the butterflies using a butterfly stamp by Prima Marketing, then colored them in with some fine tip markers from my stash..  
The corrugated butterflies are a MS punch..

I also used a bee stamp by Prima Marketing on my card, then used the MS butterfly punch to punch out a few more butterflies..
the small flowers and leaves are both a Fiskars punch..

The little birds and phrases are die cuts from the SIL store..


some more die cuts from the SIL store..

for supplies used:

Papers by: DCWV Mariposa Matstack
white cardstock
DCWV Corrugated cardstock

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette designer edition

Die cuts from SIL store
birds, phrases, zig-zag border, brackets, arrow, 

Fiskars flower punches
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
baby pink stickles
white liquid pearl

Stamps by:
butterfly and bee:  Prima Marketing
phrases: unknown manufacturer
corner rounder


and don't forget we at SOUS have an amazing sponsor this month:

This is much more then just a kit club with exclusive product, you will
love everything they have to offer!
And for one lucky challenge participant for the month
of April you will receive a $30 certificate to the shop! 
Now how awesome is that!

and there ya have it.. 
thank you for stopping by today and do stop by SOUS and check out what amazing projects the rest of our design team has created for this Project Life challenge..

hugs
Nanné

1 comment:

  1. I love all the detailed elements you have on your PL spread, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete