March 14, 2014

Attitude: Sketch Reveal SOUS

Hey Hey Hey fellow scrappers..
It's time for another Friday sketch reveal for us girls over at SOUS..
This week's sketch was designed by our very own Leah and it was sooooo much fun to play with..
I decided to go masculine and grabbed some photos of my oldest son Aaron.. 
Here is what I created:

I wanted to create a layout of a 20 year old boy and I think I succeeded..LOL  and I've been dying to try a little mixed media and it was so much fun to get messy..LOL

How about some close ups:

The title is a free font I found online..  
You can also see the splatters of blue glimmer mist..

My son being goofy, like his mom..LOL  I added some gears and film strips.. The gears I created with my Cameo and cut them twice, once out of chipboard and then again in colored cardstock to cover up the chipboard.. inking the edges!!


More chipboard gears and then my stars.. I first cut them with my Cameo and then ran them through a corrugating machine thingy.

I also added some deko-paste and then used my brick wall stencil.. I mixed red paint in with the deko-paste and then applied onto the cardstock using the stencil :)



for supplies used:

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette Designer Edition
Canon home printer

Die cuts:  SIL store
film strips
gears
starts
arrows
chain border
Polaroid frames
punched paper edge border

white cardstock
Glimmer mist: blue
deko paste
brick wall stencil
distress ink: black, old paper and fired brick

Faber Castell Gelato's (inking edges of layout)
foam tape

and there ya have it fellow crafters.. My fun yet masculine layout for todays reveal..
Now, we have a fantastic sponsor for the month of March and it is:
so do stop by SOUS and play along to have a chance of winning this months give away

so, till next time..
Hope you have a scrap-tastic weekend
Hugs
Nanné

6 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Nanne! I love the bright reds and blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool layout! Love the gears and film strips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much cool yumminess on this page-awesome guy page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi what a great layout, even your page has attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your layout Nanne! You always do such fine work. I love the gears you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pics and page! Love the background work and films strips. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete