January 29, 2014

Love is a Journey card - PPPR reveal

Another Wednesday reveal for us girls over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon and for this week I decided to create a fun Valentines Day card..  I used some fun cuts in fun colors to get the pink card I was going for :)
and you'll never believe which cutting files I used..LOL

so, here is the card I created:

Cute aye?..
The car is actually from the Christmas Car cutting file, just made it pink and added the black lines for detail by doing the internal offset in the SIL software.. 

How about a few close ups and details on how I created this card:

The hearts are from the Warm Cocoa Cutting file.. I just printed them onto the car window, then added baby pink Stickles to them along with some dots to the car for a little bling..

For the clouds, I used the muffin tops (yes, you read that right) from the Breakfast Sweets Cutting file, also adding the black trim using the internal offset feature in the SIL software and those little hearts are from the Warm Cocoa Cutting file ..

The flowers, stems and grass are from the Flower Assortment Cutting file and the background is from the Layered labels cutting file. I added some faux stitching to the edge with the SIL software..

Loving these flowers from the Flower Assortment cutting file..
I inked the edges with pink ink and then added some baby pink stickles..

and I love these banners, they are from the Sentiment Spots Cutting File.. This one I also added the black trim to the inside with internal offset and added my text before printing and cutting....
I also added a lot of layers by using Foam tape.. Just bought some cheap stuff from the hardware store since I didn't have to worry about it being acid free etc..

and there ya have my Valentines Day card..
This card was so much fun to create and I love taking cutting files and using them in weird ways..LOL
But its what I love to do, always trying to see outside of the box :)

for supplies used:

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette Designer edition software
Canon home printer

white cardstock

Pretty paper, pretty ribbon cutting files:

Digital papers
foam tape
Baby pink Stickles
pink ink
Free fonts

Do stop by Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon and check out what fun projects the rest of the design team has created for today's reveal..
Till next time
Hope you have a scrap-tastic week
hugs
Nanné

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, love how you have layered some elements with foam tape!

    ReplyDelete