November 29, 2013

Advent Calendar-SOUS die cut reveal-Number

Happy Black Friday fellow paper lovers :)  I get you all were out all day making some awesome deals, be with craft related or not.. I'm just green with envy :)
But even if I'm a bit envious of your great deals, I still want to share a little some-thing some-thing I created for our NUMBERS die cut reveal over at S.O.U.S
I decided to create an Advent Calendar using the calendar box cutting file from the SIL store.. I decorated it with lots of Xmas papers and then added some Xmas elements to the top of it :)  You know me, I have to clutter my projects with lots of goodies..LOL
So, here is what I created:

The boxes come out and I can switch the days :)

top view.. 

how about a few close ups:

The snowflakes are a MS punch.. The cute boxes and tree I found in the SIL store..


these boxes are a bit of a tight fit though :)




and there ya have it.. Hope you found this post inspirational enough to maybe try this project out for yourself :).. You know I'm gonna say " it was fun and so easy!"..LOL

for supplies used:

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette Designer edition
Canon home printer

white cardstock
stickles
MS snowflake punch

die cuts SIL store:
Calendar
Boxes
Tree

Thank you for stopping by today and taking a look at my project.. Do stop by SOUS and check out what amazing projects our Die cut team has created for todays reveal..
till next time!!
Hope you have a scrap-tastic weekend
hugs
Nanné




1 comment:

  1. Love this Nanne.....how cute are those tiny boxes...perfect!

    ReplyDelete