October 21, 2013

Autumn Goodies-Project Life challenge-SOUS

Yikes, is it Monday already?..LOL..  Yes, yes it is and with that said, I get to share another Project Life page I've created for PL challenges over at SOUS.. We love having these challenges, since they are pretty new to the crafting community and they are soooooo much fun to create...

so, with that said.. Here is my page for this weeks challenge:

these are a bit hard to photograph, so I apologize for it not being the best :)
remember to click on it to make it bigger..

how about some close ups:







What fun to create those PL cards using my Silhouette software.. some of those elements are digital images and some are die cuts.  Quick and fun!! 
alright then fellow crafters, now its your turn to play.. Stop by SOUS and check out the amazing pages our design team has created for this challenge and do join in on the fun..
Hope you have a scrap-tastic week..
hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment